Template information

Random post

My 'Tantes' Visit Esmé
Let me tell you, if you don't have any Tante's you have got to get yourself some! My aunts and Bep from Dundas visited this morning. They came loaded with baked goods and gifts for Esmé. Thank you so much for coming-next time give Tante Joyce a break and someone else do the driving! Guess it's our turn to come visit you guys now eh? We'll have to see if Caleb and Tiana's car seats fit in my van! Thanks so much for all the presents and food!
Tante Joyce and Tante Liz
Tante Con holding Esmé

My cousin Sean made a beautiful hat for Esmé at school. He is my Tante Con's son. The colors are perfect Sean!-Thank you! :o)

A great place to eat cookies.

Wilayna! You are the silliest girl ever! Hope you had fun playing with Caleb and the girls.

Fun times.

0 Response to " "

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef