Template information

Random post

"Not Me!" Monday


Here goes the Mckmamma Monday post...


I was not impressed with my husband for posting the following message on the fridge:



I would much prefer to prepare a meal on my own! This is downright insulting! I simply do not enjoy buying pizza for supper! No, not me.

I did not consume five, 1.89L bottles of cranberry juice since last Tuesday. That would be a ridiculous amount of juice! I also do not have a need to drink this beverage as it does not help flush out certain infections in one's body.

I do not request my husband to straighten our bedsheets nightly. I dutifully remake our bed every morning as my marriage contract requires. My husband does not remind me of this contract regularly, as we banter about who should be making the bed. I never tell him that since he refuses to sleep with the sheets tucked into the end of the bed, that the mess is due to his sleeping habits. I don't insist that if the sheets were tucked in, that the bed would not need to be remade daily. We do not enjoy this friendly argument. Not us!

I did not pick up a wet, size 2T underwear, out of my folded clean laundry this afternoon. Since that did not happen, I did not recall instructing sweet Ksena to put her 'brukie' in the laundry after she had an accident- and evidently she did not obey me with perfection.

I was not delighted when Joel and Lynette pulled into our driveway on Sunday morning. I did not get excited and anticipate what they must have come to tell us. I am not excited that they are engaged and I definitely would have preferred that Lynette keep her vow to marry when she was 40.

0 Response to " "

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef