Template information

Random post

Jan 7 - 8 ... it's all about ME

New Year's Resolutions in action.

Wii Fit Hula Hooping ... LOL ... you didn't think you would get a pic of me actually hula-hooping, did you? There are things that should just stay inside the immediate family. This is definitely one of them.

I was THRILLED with the total number of spins though! This was in ten minutes. Think I'll be able to work up to 4000?


And, my lunch today, which probably looks a little healthier than it actually was. Let's see ... lettuce, tomatoes, purple onion, green onion, red bell pepper, black beans, corn, avocado, feta cheese ... yum yum!! (Although I have to admit ... part of my delight in this veggie yummy-ness was diminished when SOMEONE made a comment about my HUGE salad. sigh ...)


I can tell, I'm rapidly going to run out of things to take pics of. I mean ... it's 1/8 and I'm taking pics of the TV screen and my lunch?

0 Response to "Jan 7 - 8 ... it's all about ME"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef