Template information

Random post

What's the Point?

Okay, so I've been driving myself a little crazy lately with my blog. I'm pressuring myself to post more frequently and I don't even know why! I mean, if I don't have anything to say, I don't have anything to say, so why force it?

This has gotten me to wondering what the point is of my blog. Why do I blog? I don't put a ton of pics here, so it's not a place to store pics. I post about life things here, but I don't want to get *too* personal, so lately I've been holding off on that. Basically it's a mish-mash of whatever I feel like posting, whenever I feel like posting it. Which is fine, but it does seem a little pointless from time to time. I guess I need to determine if this space is for me or for potential readers, or I guess some combination of the two.

I'm kind of feeling the same way in lots of areas of life right now. Maybe because it's summer and I'm very much in a readjustment phase of life. Or maybe it's because I'm lazy.

I do know that I don't do too well without having a plan to follow. We're all laying around at home wandering aimlessly from room to room because we don't have a plan. I'm feeling like my blog is doing the same thing. Nothing wrong with that, I actually think it's a GOOD thing to not have a direction from time to time, but after a few days I begin to slowly be driven crazy by it.

Funny to think that the post before this one is about simplicity. I was thinking that not having a day to day plan WAS simplicity. For me, it's not! I do much better with my lists and plans, and goals. Wandering aimlessly does not work for me!

So, I guess I need to come up with some kind of plan. I need to figure out our goals for the summer, and I'd like to come up with some kind of plan or direction for this blog. hehe -- it may very well be that the plan I come up with very closely resembles what I've been doing up until now ... with some sort of direction in mind.

So, y'all be patient with me as I try to figure out what the point is, and what in the world I'm doing around here!

0 Response to "What's the Point?"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef