Template information

Random post

Easiest Recipe Ever

I have been meaning to share the easiest recipe ever with you for some time now.  When I was first married, my friend Ileana shared this recipe with me and I have made it for so many people through the years because it is a crockpot recipe (my fave) that is perfect to have ready for company after a day out and about.  Everyone who has eaten it loves it, and is always pretty surprised how simple it is.  I have shared this recipe with many other wives and moms out there,  and it's always been a hit in their house too!  My family loves this meal and I though yours may also.

Here it is...

Take a pack of chicken breasts.  Stick them in the crockpot and season them with garlic salt.  Dump 1 can cream of chicken, 1 can cream of mushroom, and 1 can cream of celery on the chicken.  Let this cook all day on low or for 5-6 hours on high.  The chicken will be falling apart at this point.  Stir in 1 to 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese and let melt in for the last 20-30 minutes while you are preparing your sides.

That's it!!  The chicken is so tender and yummy and flavorful.  I always serve it with rice (now I often use steam in the bag rice so there is no pan to clean) and a green vegetable, and sometimes with other veggies and rolls.  As for the soups, I have used regular and reduced fat, Campbell's and generic, and it has always been good any way.

0 Response to "Easiest Recipe Ever"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef