Template information

Random post

The Top Ten Surprises of Growing Up

10. That the song "Physical" by Olivia Newton John is not actually about exercise.

9. Men use more toilet paper than women do.

8. Given a choice, a nap wins out over shopping nine times out of ten.

7. Most of the time, when it comes to the kids, I really am more interested in quiet than in figuring out who is right.

6. That I would take a nearly 40 pound five year old, consider him a baby, and carry him around like one any chance I get.

5. Even the tiniest feet, crammed into shoes with out socks, stink. Badly. And I would be willing to pull over the car to find the shoes and insist they be put back on the feet if said shoes are removed while driving.

4. A dog will eat a chicken nugget that has been stuck under a carseat for months.

3. A child will eat an m&m that has been stuck under a carseat for months.

2. That I would actually hold my hands out in front of a child who was about to ... you know ... because hands are much easier to wash than carpet.

1. That EVERY age of my kids is my favorite age. 12? Favorite. 9? Favorite. 5? Favorite. Every one in between? Favorite.

It's a beautiful day, and life is good!

0 Response to "The Top Ten Surprises of Growing Up"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef