Template information

Random post

To PJ or Not PJ ... THAT is the question ...

... asked by The Homeschool Village this week!



What does getting dressed look like in your home? Do you wear mismatched socks and neon lounge pants? What's the funniest thing your kid wears to school? Link up your post!

Getting dressed ... now that the girls are a little bit older, I do require them to get dressed in the morning. Pajama day was lots of fun when they were little, but now the oldest would look at me as if I had two heads if I suggested pajama day. I can hear it now "But MOTHER! What if someone came over?!?" Oh the horror.

It does start out day off on a good note to have a specific morning routine to follow, and that includes them getting dressed. I didn't say they had to be dressed especially WELL, just decently. And, you will note, I also said THEM getting dressed. On the days I don't have to run the youngest to preschool, you'll find the girls up and dressed and usually me up and jammied. What can I say, it is what it is. :-P

Have a great day, everyone!

0 Response to "To PJ or Not PJ ... THAT is the question ..."

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef