Template information

Random post

Beautiful Australia

March 2010 we took an extended driving holiday as a family. My husband and I had previously been to most of the places we visited, however nearly everything was new to the children. Whenever we look back over the photos of our holiday we are ever grateful for the wonderful time we had and also refreshed by the beauty of our country. We drove over 4000 km yet only covered a small fraction of our wonderful country. Sunday I shared one of our photos, I look forward to posting more. I hope you enjoy them too.


Kirribilli House, Sydney harbour,
The Prime Minister's official Sydney residence.


Replica boat, Sydney Harbour
Reminded me of the First Fleet's arrival which we celebrated as a nation yesterday.

0 Response to "Beautiful Australia"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef