Template information

Random post

A Small Beginning





Taken this bright, breezy winter's morn. The first flower on one of our Grevillea bushes, an Australian native, is slowly beginning to open.

Sharing at Wordless Wednesday.

I took several shots of this flower, then had a look at them on the computer before heading back outside to focus on the most interesting section. I had to hold the flower stem with one hand to stop it blowing in the breeze and avoid getting the fence in the background, bringing my camera lens up to nearly touching the flower with my other hand...."and then she snapped". I cropped (I don't have an SLR or macro lens) and increased sharpness and contrast a little using iPhoto.
Joining in the fun at And Then She Snapped for the first time.

0 Response to "A Small Beginning"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef