Template information

Random post

Poppy Tales







Looking at beautiful photos inspires me and adds delight to my days. I have seen many gorgeous photos of poppy flowers on blogs over the last few months as the northern hemisphere has enjoyed their warmer (sometimes too warm) months.

It's been years since I've seen poppies in real life. I remember being fascinated as a young child by their structure, colours and their speed of opening in my mother's garden. A couple of months ago I was very pleased to find some poppy seedlings at our local plant nursery. The seedlings have done well and are now beginning to grow flower heads atop their wonderful spiky stems. I'm so enjoying watching them develop.

Sharing at Macro MondayThe Creative ExchangePicStory and In The Studio.

0 Response to "Poppy Tales"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef