Template information

Random post

The Pleasure of a Treat







"Teach us how short our lives really are so that we may be wise."
                                                                
                                                                            Psalm 90:12


One of my younger daughters came supermarket shopping with me yesterday, we both saw and loved these fresh flowers - and they were reduced to less than half price. So often I pass these opportunities by, considering such things a luxury, denying all of us the pleasure of a treat, being too rational. This time we bought them and I'm so pleased we did - and I'm not the only one! 

Photo straight out of the camera - no editing. Sharing at SOOC Sunday and The Simple Things.


0 Response to "The Pleasure of a Treat"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef