Template information

Random post

Neighbourly Treat










There is a great joy in being surrounded by wonderful neighbours, even more so when these neighbours have  beautiful gardens. Four roses I have already shared are from one of our neighbour's gardens, all taken from outside their yard.

M and R recently discovered why I'm often seen with my camera and enjoyed looking through my blog. At their invitation I delighted in a couple of solo photo walks inside their backyard on Saturday. Here is one of the treasures I found, a tiny, delicate Australian bush orchid in full bloom. I captured other delights too which will be shared in the coming days - thank you M and R for letting us enjoy the beauties of your garden!
.

Sharing at Macro Monday, The Creative Exchange, Sweet Shot Tuesday, Good Life Wednesday, Today's Flowers.


0 Response to "Neighbourly Treat"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef