Template information

Random post

Come With Me to Wonderland




Right next door exists a delightful garden in a well structured backyard, so very different to our own. M and R have been away, leaving an open invitation with me (and my camera) to enjoy their garden. Step inside with me and see the wonders I have found over the last week of warm days, dewy mornings and spring thunderstorms.


























You may like to see this post following this rose as it opened.

Blue wrens flittered around in the peace and quiet of this little wonderland keeping me company as I soaked in these delights, a privilege I am very grateful for.

Sharing at This or That Thursday, Friday Photo Story, Shades of Autumn: Red, Weekend Flowers (last photo voted equal first place)Shoot Edit SubmitSneak Peek Friday, Macro Friday, Sweet Little Photo Swap, Good Life Wednesday.



0 Response to "Come With Me to Wonderland"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef