Template information

Random post

Everlasting in White







A treat from my garden today, both flowers freshly snapped this morning. This is the last of my autumn planting of everlasting daisy/straw flower seedlings, a white which I have not had before. In some ways it seems less dramatic than the bright colours, yet it has a delicate beauty which is quite striking.

For my newer friends, you may enjoy watching the wonderful growth and opening of a pink daisy from this batch of seedlings, photographed over a seven week timeframe. Or maybe the amazing hourly story of a yellow daisy as it opens and closes during a day. For my older friends, you may enjoy the trip down memory lane anyway, I know I did.

Hope your day is a pleasant one with time to find some beauty in your own little corner of the world.

Sharing at Texture Thursday, This or That Thursday, Weekend Flowers, Macro Friday.

0 Response to "Everlasting in White"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef