Template information

Random post

Pieces of Home




The painting and clean-up are now complete! Just in time for this morning's delivery of our new lounge suite, which I am sitting on right now. I'm hesitant to return all five bookshelves, I love the open space of the mostly empty living rooms. Maybe I'll make some cushions in similar colours to this quilt (which I made last year), unless I can find something appropriate ready-made.




Clean fresh paint, a long overdue addition to our living areas. The lovely old cornices look new again. Our house was built in the late 1940's, we bought it in 2000, the first home we have owned.




Looking equally at home as our new lounge is an old family side-table. My father-in-love drew on it as a young child, he is now 83. Old and new, all can be beautiful.

Sharing at The Creative Exchange.

0 Response to "Pieces of Home"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef