Template information

Random post

Spot the Photo!




My eldest and youngest in our backyard, both Miss "E"s. Little Miss E wasn't part of the original plan, nothing like a little spontaneity!




Mental Health Month is being celebrated locally with a photo rally. Having never entered a photo competition before (nor ever having had any photography lessons) I nearly didn't try. The photo had to be taken on the first weekend in October. On the Saturday morning we were notified of the theme "Wellbeing: Invest in Your Life". A cause worth making an effort for. Remember my post "Not Up, Not In"?

Last night I found the top ten photos in the open section on display at our local shopping centre, a winner to be chosen by popular vote, results to be announced in ten days time. I feel like a winner for just having had a go and making the top ten.

0 Response to "Spot the Photo!"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef