Template information

Random post

Meet Glad


13th Sept

I've known Glad for a long time, rejoicing over her safe arrival into the big world. She quickly grew before my eyes and became a long, lanky green thing. I watched patiently, looking for signs of maturity and colour.


Then it happened! Late Tuesday afternoon I spotted some strange new and deep spots of colour among the messy mix of plants and weeds which come with spring. I gasped with joyful surprise and rushed downstairs with my camera for a closer inspection. Not much to see but I knew the morning would bring with it a different story.





Yesterday morning brought the grand unveiling for which I had been hoping, and I wasn't disappointed!




As heavy rain was forecast for the day, I picked young Glad to bring her inside for safe-keeping.







Today Glad is quite the mature young woman, elegant in all her ways don't you think.










Glad will continue to be a delight for some time to come and she has some cousins who are about to join her also! Another reason for joy this Thanksgiving Day.

Sharing at And Then She Snapped, This or That Thursday, Photo Story Friday, Shades of Autumn: Finale.
Shoot.Edit.Submit.

0 Response to "Meet Glad"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef