Template information

Random post

All Decorated!




As I've wandered around my garden over the last few days I have been amazed at how it looks like it's been decorated just for the season. I found beautiful white bells hanging off thin branches.....




....some larger bright red decorations, delicately dangling,




 and strings and strings of the most dainty little fairy lights!




There were also larger decorations, adorning green patches,







 and some hanging baubles, both large,




and small.




Patches of red velvet adding some zing,




more fairy lights,




and favourites decorations.




I even found some brand new decorations, becoming more enticing every day.




Last but not least, I discovered the star at the top of the tree!

No need to store these decorations away at the end of the season either, they appear and then move on all of their own accord, providing an ever-changing scene of loveliness for all to enjoy. Just perfect!

Sharing at Shoot.Edit.Submit, Macro Flowers Saturday, Sneak Peek Friday, I Heart Macro,
Snap Till Your Heart's Content.

0 Response to "All Decorated!"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef