Template information

Random post

Wonderful Day




I truly hope you have all had/having a wonderful Christmas Day. We shared gifts, with much excitement, everyone being thrilled with what they received.




My Mum had Christmas with us for the first time (my father passed away last year). She loved her Shutterfly calendar, filled with photos I have taken this year.

Church was lovely, as always. Ours is only a small church, we make up about a fifth of the congregation most weeks.




 Christmas in summer brings with it much fresh fruit, including these mangoes which Mum brought with her. We also enjoyed cherries, lychees, peaches and other fresh fruit.




A selection of the fresh homemade treats made by our eldest Miss E (19), snowballs made by Miss G (14). Miss E also made her very first boiled Christmas pudding, a very large delicious one for all to share. I didn't cook a thing this year and didn't even ask the children to either, they just wanted to. What a blessing.




A cool summer's sunset walk is one of my favourite ways to end the day, just enough light to snap some flowers too!




The sun sets on a wonderful Christmas Day, yet each day is special for Christ lives in my heart. Warm Christmas and holiday greetings to you all!

Sharing at Macro Monday, Our World Tuesday.



0 Response to "Wonderful Day"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef