Template information

Random post

Zinnia Delights - Take Two!




The animation from the last post was fun but needs some work (anyone got suggestions - using iPhoto, I don't have PS or PSE), so for now I'll show the photos here as have done in the past.

One photo per day, finishing today except for a missed day between image 2 and 3. Enjoy!










8th December

That's better, I like good definition. Maybe I'll be able to work out a better animation one day!

Hope you find pieces of joy, beauty and contentment in your day/evening too!

UPDATE!!!!!!
The following ten days of  this flower's opening are here for your further enjoyment!

Sharing at And Then She Snapped, This or That Thursday, Sneak Peek, I Heart Macro.

0 Response to "Zinnia Delights - Take Two!"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef