Template information

Random post

Dancing With Danger




Rock fishing is quite popular along much of Australia's coastline and I guess with pleasant weather and views like this I can understand why. It is also the most dangerous form of fishing. Can you spot the fishermen in the distance?




A primary safety rule is don't fish alone and I was pleased to see these guys enjoying each others company and also choosing a relatively safe location. The next three photos were taken over a couple of minutes.













A walk around the headland was a beautiful way to end to New Years Day, with Master J enjoying a sunset fly overhead, you can just see his r.c. plane in the top left corner above. I enjoy sorting through our holiday photos and look forward to visiting the seaside again, but you won't catch me rock fishing!

0 Response to "Dancing With Danger"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef