Template information

Random post

Home Sweet Home







It seems a little "ordinary" to be posting photos from my own suburban yard again after the wonderful scenes from our seaside holiday. However, most of life consists of "ordinary" days which really are special in their own way when we stop to think about it. There is still beauty and unexpected joy to be found right where we are, every day.

 I can't remember ever having seen an insect like this one which I "discovered" this afternoon in our backyard. I wonder how many more surprises I will find this year, right under my nose.







These lovely little flowers, also in our yard, are beginning to fill out. I have never really appreciated the details of their beauty before. There always seems to be something new to see when I look with fresh eyes.

Sharing at I Heart Macro.


0 Response to "Home Sweet Home"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef