Template information

Random post

More family time, please

I love my family.

I also love my husband's family, which makes me feel very blessed, considering the stigma attached with the 'in-laws' in the U.S.

Growing up, I almost always went to my mom and dad first, before any friends with concerns and questions I had. I'm sure my consistent transparency saved them a lot of worry. (Can I say, without sounding egocentric, that I want all of our children to be just like me in that respect?) I loved extended family gatherings. And I still do. I realize that I am a very family-oriented person.

And for that reason, living away from all our immediate family is a little hard. Especially right after the holidays are done and work is resuming. Big sigh.

Oh dear. I did not mean to make the mood of this post one of despondence. In fact, all I had really wanted to do was share some pictures of my beautiful families.

Enjoy!

Husband's beautiful family


My beautiful family

0 Response to "More family time, please"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef