Template information

Random post

What To Do?




When you wake to the best weather of your holiday on the last morning, what should you do?
Head to the beach really early to enjoy it all one more time!







So early that you have the beach almost entirely to yourselves.




I mostly prefer my camera to my beach towel, so I headed off for a walk to the next beach with little Miss E, leaving the older ones to enjoy one last swim with my husband.













I found some wonderful birds during our holiday and will show you more another time. Loved watching this one, which I will introduce to you shortly.




When Miss E and I returned to the swimming beach, we found the Life Guard had arrived to watch over the safety of the swimmers for the day. This beach is only patrolled for a few weeks during peak season each year. No fancy towers or stands, rather casual and quiet to suit the beach.




We are now safely home again, missing the wonderful holiday environment, yet enjoying all the comforts of home, including a "good" internet connection!  :)

Sharing at Our World Tuesday.

0 Response to "What To Do?"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef