Template information

Random post

Glory!




"Look at everything as though you are seeing it for the first time
 or the last time. 
Then your time on earth will be filled with glory."
                                                                 
                                                        Betty Smith




I had never been close enough to a water lily to touch one, until early this morning. I'm so pleased I went out of my way to spend a little time at this manmade pond we frequently drive past, but never stop at.




Two varieties of pink water lily and one white. I was surprised how soft their petals are.







I can't help but give glory to God when I see such amazing beauty before me. All creation sings of His wonders!


Sharing at Weekly Top Shot, I Heart Macro, The Creative Exchange, And Then She Snapped, Sweet Shot Tuesday, Tina's Weekend Flowers, Shoot.Edit.Submit (chosen as the winner), Poetic Winter: Passion, Saturday Sareenity.


0 Response to "Glory!"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef