Template information

Random post

Everyday Marvels




I spotted this colourful little fellow on a passionfruit late yesterday.




Our largest passionfruit really are larger than a tennis ball.







Covered in pollen, yesterday's caterpillar was enjoying nibbling on some passionfruit leaves today. 




Four new bromeliad flower spikes are beginning their adventure.




The largest tadpoles are beginning to turn into tiny frogs.




Loving my new macro lens! The closer I look, the more miraculous I find the everyday happenings in our garden. My eyes only see a tiny sliver of all which is continually unfolding, I marvel at God's creativity.

Sharing at Shoot.Edit.Submit (last photo chosen in Weekly Top 5), Sweet Shot Tuesday.

0 Response to "Everyday Marvels"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef