Template information

Random post

Garden Critters




Some critters from the last few days, each different and wonderful in their own way.







These baby insects were all sitting on this same blade of grass for at least two days, I wonder where they are now....










I spotted two of these funny stick cocoons perched on top of a couple of straw flowers a few days ago. As I watched they moved a little, something was alive inside! Saturday I found this one with its tiny inhabitant snacking on the daisy. It has also glued some of the petals onto its home, very clever.




Today I couldn't see them until I looked under the two flowers they have been living on. I was amazed to see them carefully hidden on the underside of their respective daisies!

Sharing at The Creative Exchange, And then She Snapped, Shoot. Edit. Submit, Camera Critters, Project 52.

0 Response to "Garden Critters"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef