Template information

Random post

Grevillea Whispers
















A new world of wonder opens up with my super macro conversion lens, I love it! Most these views are from this grevillea flower below. (If you look carefully you will notice the caterpillar in the photo directly above and also below)




Quite a deal of excitement mid-afternoon when this parcel arrived! Our first iPad lies safely inside, the new third generation iPad. I believe there are wonderful things to explore on it with photos too. I guess I'll have to take a number with all 10 of us wanting to have a turn on it over the next few days. My husband will enjoy opening it tonight at his leisure, no doubt surrounded by many very eager onlookers!




Sharing at Sneak Peek Friday, Weekend ReflectionsWeekly Top Shot, I Heart Macro, Sweet Shot Tuesday.

0 Response to "Grevillea Whispers"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef