Template information

Random post

Light and Colour


Taken using my Canon DSLR with Raynox super macro conversion lens
                                                                                                                                           Available for purchase here





                                                                                                                                                    Available for purchase here




My faithful Lumix accompanied me over the bridge and back again this evening. I watched and walked as the colours changed from deep gold to pinky reds. God paints the skies beautifully, even when we're too busy to notice. Light and colour, two great joys in life. As I snapped away, absorbed in the changing light and colour, my Lumix clocked over 30,000 shots (in just over 2 years) and I am grateful, again.


Sharing at Shoot. Edit. Submit. (first photo), SkyWatch Friday.

0 Response to "Light and Colour"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef