Template information

Random post

Sowing and Planting




Sparaxis bulbs. I had never heard of Sparaxis, they came as a bonus pack with my order. I love the details,  it looks like they come in their own little net bags.




I have never grown any of these before. The directions said to soak for an hour before planting. I have been amazed at the strange shapes of different bulbs.







All are now settled in their new earthy homes, starting on their miracle journey to new life along with some other companions which didn't require pre-soaking.




I'm hoping for more than seed packets to fill this empty vase. A sampling of each of these were carefully sown yesterday. I'm not sure what the results will be but I surely know that without sowing there will be no reaping - a lesson for all of life.



0 Response to "Sowing and Planting"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef