Template information

Random post

Winter is Coming




As autumn cools to our slower winter, the last clover flower reaches skyward.




Young grevilleas grow lanky searching for more sunlight. I prune this one harsh, hoping it will sprout afresh.
I pluck the last flower and bring it inside to enjoy longer.







A sunflower? No, it is a growing bloom on my new potted gerbera, much fancier than the blooms on those I grew from seedlings. A belated Mother's Day plant of my choosing to supplement the quickly vanishing chocolates.







Winter is coming, flowers and colours are changing yet they still shine brightly.

Sharing at Sneak Peek Friday, Shoot. Edit. Submit (last photo chosen as Weekly Winner), Flower Art Friday (last photo - voted as a Top 4 Winner),
I Heart Macro, Tina's Weekend FlowersSweet Shot Tuesday.

0 Response to "Winter is Coming"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef