Template information

Random post

Seeing Eye to Eye




Early this afternoon one of the children called me to see a big bird flying around. As I waited and watched, two square-tailed kites circled nearby. Soon one of them flew almost directly over me, as if to check out this strange being who stood with a big black glass eye pointed skyward.














I was delighted to have seen them again, from our own backyard. After a few minutes they flew away out of sight.




On our walk over the bridge yesterday we spotted a cattle egret flying low over the river. I love how it flies with its legs stretched straight behind.




A friendly kookaburra kept an eye on us as we returned from the bridge. It's such a joy to be able to see such marvellous birds from our own backyard and local surrounds.


Sharing at World Bird Wednesday.

0 Response to "Seeing Eye to Eye"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef