Template information

Random post

Unbelief


                                                                                                                Available for purchase here


"We probably don't need more faith,
we need less unbelief"


Our gentle pastor shared today, based on Hebrews chapter three.




He loves me.... he loves me not.... he loves me.... he loves me not....




Sometimes we need to stop sitting on the fence, wavering in our belief. Not believing keeps us apart from God.
We need to unbind our faith.


                                                                                                                        Available for purchase here

Each one of us is precious and unique, made by God for good things. The people of Israel in the desert could not believe God was committed to do them good. Don't be like that, have a believing heart.....

Thoughts for me to ponder this week and beyond.

Sharing at Flower Art Friday (Voted weekly winner - first photo), I Heart Macro, And Then- She Snapped, Sweet Shot Tuesday.

0 Response to "Unbelief"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef