Template information

Random post

Yesterday's Song




My little songbird sang loud and clear morning and afternoon, making up the song as she went.







The day dawned cool and foggy. The pecan nut tree by the levee wall stands bare as wild ducks scavenge underneath.







Another Livingstone Daisy reveals its face for the first time, fresh as .... a daisy!




Two hours later and the stamens are busting open.




As it faces the afternoon sunshine, the stem clearly reveals its succulent nature.













 The smokey haze created a wonderful sunset as I walked over the bridge. The sun was actually bright red, not white. Can anyone tell me how to capture the red setting sun? (I was using my super zoom here.)




A day of delights, yet my happy songbird with her tennis ball microphone, is my very favourite memory.....


Sharing at This or That Thursday, SkyWatch Friday, Shoot. Edit. Submit.


0 Response to "Yesterday's Song"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef