Template information

Random post

Coriander/Cilantro and Friends




I marvel at our Creator's hand as I observe another miniature world. The intricate details of the flowers are amazing - and so are these tiny beetles (3mm, 1/8" long) which have been calling my coriander "home" for weeks.







Covered in tiny dewy droplets, shimmering in the early morning light.
















You can see why I overlooked these beetles at first, they almost look as if they are part of the flowers themselves.
I grew the coriander to use the leaves in cooking and was at first disappointed when they bolted so quickly to flower - not disappointed anymore!



Photographic Notes:
Photos #1, 2, 6 and 7 were taken using a Raynox Macro Conversion Lens with my 55-250mm kit lens.
Photos #3, 5 and 8 taken with a 50mm f/1.4 lens plus the Raynox lens. Photo #4 with 50mm lens alone.

Sharing at Macro Monday.

0 Response to "Coriander/Cilantro and Friends"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef