Template information

Random post

Seeing More.....




"The question is not what you look at,
but what you see."
                                                   
                                                Henry D Thoreau










 The more I look, the more I see. My purple anemone poppies are a delight to my eyes.


Photography Notes: First and last taken with my Canon 600D on Aperture Priority + 50mm 1.4 lens + Raynox super macro conversion lens DCR-250. The first at f/ 7.1, ISO 1600, 1/80 second, the last at f/ 6.3, ISO 1250, 1/60 second. Manual focus.
The second and third photos taken with my Lumix DMC-FZ35 fixed lens superzoom camera, aperture priority f/8 ISO 800. For the third photo I attached the Raynox lens to the Lumix.
All taken outside, these poppies are growing in a pot. I don't own a tripod.

0 Response to "Seeing More....."

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef