Template information

Random post

She's Here!




Isn't she beautiful! This is the sight which greeted me this morning, the first three cornflower blooms.


9 days ago

I've always loved cornflowers but have never grown them myself. In fact I don't remember even having seen a cornflower plant before. Four months ago I planted some Polka Dot Cornflower seeds, a dwarf variety of cornflowers. It's been exciting to watch as the plants grew taller and taller then slowly the buds began to form.


4 days ago





There are many more buds swelling, in an intriguing variety of colours. I think I may soon have enough to cut some blooms to enjoy inside too. 

Do you leave all your flowers in the garden or do you like to bring some into your home as well?

Sharing at Sneak Peek Friday, Weekly Top Shot, I Heart Macro.

0 Response to "She's Here!"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef