Template information

Random post

While I was Busy......




While I was busy........ accompanying my parents-in-love as they inspected aged care centres on Friday; watching Miss O and Miss V play their first cricket game Saturday; digging and weeding the garden; and then at church on Sunday........Master J was off on another Duke of Ed. camp with his school.




He took my little pocket camera and was the only camper to take photos of the amazing views.




Soon after arriving home Sunday lunchtime, he handed the camera to me - "Something for you to play with," he said with a smile. His images gave me more than something to play with, they gave me a big smile and a happy heart. I hope you enjoy them too!


Just before sunrise the first morning - note the moon and star still visible


Almost sunrise, second morning





At sunrise, second morning








Beautiful sunrise!













Unfortunately someone had fiddled with the settings and the images were all taken on "small" so definition isn't great but they are still wonderful to me - makes me want to go camping too!


Sharing at Our World Tuesday, SkyWatch Friday.

0 Response to "While I was Busy......"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef