Template information

Random post

Searching







I went in search of a quilt display at the local Visitor Information Centre but was more impressed by the water lilies on the pond. Yes, there were some quilts, four large and three small but nothing as delightful as the lilies. Maybe the internet has spoilt me for quilting inspiration.




So I returned home to the fabrics I had already selected from my stash, washed and ironed a couple of days ago.




My Sunlit Treasure quilt is finished and lays beautifully on our bed ready for the cooler nights ahead. One day when the grass is dry outside I will photograph it and share a little more. For now I am enjoying making my own way with these fabrics, unsure of what the finished product will look like or indeed how large it will be, just time to play and be a little creative. 

PS The gorgeous blue bird fabric and the one with the little blue triangles are organic fabrics from Gennine Zlatkis's Alegria range. Gennine has a wonderfully inspiring blog.


Sharing at WIP Wednesday.


0 Response to "Searching"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef