Template information

Random post

Simple Joys




 Our Golden Dollar plant is flowering more profusely than I've ever seen before. It looked especially delightful after a lunch time dusting of tiny rain drops.




 The peachy colour of this African Daisy (Osteospermum) always pleases my eye. Even in our autumn it continues to flower beautifully. I couldn't resist snapping this shot in this morning's sunshine as we spent a little time tidying the garden.




I've been looking forward to making something from Tasha Noel's The Simple Life fabric range. I have  a little of three of these fabrics as well as two from her more recent Little Red Riding Hood fabrics. After added a couple of other fabrics I am now enjoying some fussy cutting and hand stitching, working on 5" squares with an everyday lap quilt in mind. I hope Miss E (5) likes it as much as I do. Keeping it simple, keeping it fun.


Sharing at WIP Wednesday.

0 Response to "Simple Joys"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef