Template information

Random post

Joy in the Process






Just completed this afternoon, I love the added detail of a little stitching on this English Paper Piecing (EPP) star.








It has been a relatively productive week as we near the end of our school holidays. Homeschooling and household management tends to leave little room for such pleasures most days.




A kitchen container kit keeps my supplies together, ready for those moments which afford some quick glue basting or a little hand stitching. Zip lock bags are excellent for neatly storing my hand cut papers, cut fabric and glue-basted pieces in their own tidy sections.




Slowly but surely the plan comes together. The joy is in the process, as much if not more than anticipating the finished product. I'm loving working with these stash fabrics and steadily creating with my hands.


Sharing at Work In Progress Wednesday.

0 Response to "Joy in the Process"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef