Template information

Random post

The First Person




















The first person I must KNOW is myself.
The first person I must GET ALONG with is myself.
The first person to CAUSE me problems is myself.
The first person I must CHANGE is myself.
The first person that can make s DIFFERENCE is myself.
The first person I must LEAD is myself.

Some of the good thoughts shared by our gentle pastor today from John C. Maxwell's book, Winning With People. 
I plan to think on them this week and to continue to enjoy our garden's mid-winter joys....


Photographic note - all photos were taken this weekend with my Canon DSLR+50mm lens+ Raynox snap-on super macro conversion lens.


Sharing at Orange You Glad It's Friday, Tina's Weekend Flowers.


0 Response to "The First Person"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef