Template information

Random post

August Evenings








                                                                                                                                                    Yesterday


Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, 
for beauty is God's handwriting.
                                                
                                                 Ralph Waldo Emerson


As the day begins to colour with soft golden hues of early evening, I turn my head skywards to look for wonders. As often as possible I embrace these opportunities. Giving thanks for legs which can walk and eyes which can see, I briskly head off to soak my soul and mind in the visible whispers of God's creative magnificence. I always return invigorated in body and refreshed in spirit.

Each day is a fresh miracle, each sunset a unique masterpiece for us to savour.


                                                                                                                      Late addition - this afternoon


Sharing at Weekend Reflections, SkyWatch Friday.

0 Response to "August Evenings"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef