Template information

Random post

Morning By Morning











With a still mind and a camera in hand, there seems to be a never ending source of beauty waiting outside each morning, requiring only eyes to find it. 

Looking over this morning's photos I hear echoes of a favourite old hymn, running through my mind:

 "Morning by morning new beauty mercies I see..."

None of these do I deserve, none were of my planting. The coriander was self sown from a previous crop, the single violet plant a surprise survivor from the previous home-owner, now thriving with a little water and weeding. The rose almost impossible to kill for I had tried years ago to replace this one with a native plant but it keeps growing for which I am now very grateful. I guess these truly are as much mercies as beauties - and I quietly rejoice......



0 Response to "Morning By Morning"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef