Template information

Random post

The Little Things











Thank you so much for all who empathised and make suggestions regarding my frustrations in my previous post - and a special thank you for those who took the time to visit my flickr photos. The little things can make all the difference to our days whether they are points of frustration, or encouragement and help. For now I'll just continue posting as usual, using only photos which don't seem to be altered/distorted by the "enhancement".

This afternoon I took Miss E to the cricket nets to join her older siblings at the end of their practice session. It didn't take much of my time but it's something which she has wanted to do for a long, long time, something little which made a big difference to her day.




It's that time of year again when the hundreds, maybe even thousands, of jacaranda trees in our town are in full bloom. It sure is a wonderful sight to see, especially along those streets which are lined with them.


0 Response to "The Little Things"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef