Template information

Random post

We Only Have Today








Today my Mother married one of my Father's cousins. Both have lost their life spouses (my Dad) over the last few years due to long debilitating illnesses and have now found love again. 

The new groom is 12 years older than my Mother and needs open heart surgery (and more) over the next few weeks. Is she brave or foolish - it's not for me to say. We wish them both many happy times together, starting with today for none of us are assured of tomorrow are we?




It was a strange trip down memory lane as they were married in the same small village church we attended weekly as a family during my childhood. So many memories of my Dad, the church seems so much smaller now.




Some things like this view are just the way I remember them, which is rather reassuring.

0 Response to "We Only Have Today"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef