Template information

Random post

Miss E Was Here!




I grabbed my old pocket camera to take as we walked to Saturday's special annual markets. This little camera hasn't been the same since its impromptu swim with Master J during a creek crossing on a Duke of Ed. camp earlier in the year, but I didn't want the weight of anything heavier.

As I went to uploaded my market photos I made a discovery.......Miss E had been here......

The things which a 5 year old considers of photographic interest are rather, um, different. The shots of the inside of the wheelie bin were promptly deleted, as were many blurred images, but what remains tell a story of her little word.


Miss O and Miss G selecting some jewellery

In fact my three market photos looked rather out of place. 


0 Response to "Miss E Was Here!"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef