Template information

Random post

Tula Trees






 It was love at first sight! Months before Tula Pink's Acacia fabric range was released I set my heart on buying some. 




Soon after it arrived I starting working on my ideas, only to pack everything away again and wait for a sizeable amount of white fabric to arrive.










Yes, happy with the borders of diamonds for it's too plain and narrow without them - but those trees do need trunks.
















The colours have a lovely glow when viewed from behind. For a quilt like this I usually sew with seams slightly wider than a quarter inch as it feels more secure to me.




Yep, happy with this one and I love the name "Tula Trees" too. It's not a Christmas quilt yet has a festive air about it. I have one tree left to use on the back, when time permits. 


Sharing at WIP Wednesday.


0 Response to "Tula Trees"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef