Template information

Random post

And Then....He Looked at Me!







Oh no! Is he dead? I was standing near the back door looking for some ribbon in the cupboard when he flew in, around and hit the glass door on his way back out. He just lay there on the floor beside me for several minutes. I wondered if he'd broken his back.




Then he looked at me...he was alive! Within a couple of minutes Master J had gently covered him with an old cloth and relocated him to our back deck.












There he sat for a few more minutes before flying away in the blink of an eye!

I had often wanted a closer look at these pretty little Silvereyes, native to Australia, New Zealand and the south-west Pacific islands, however I never expected to see one sitting still right at my feet like this one did yesterday. 



Sharing at Wild Bird Wednesday.


0 Response to "And Then....He Looked at Me!"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef