Template information

Random post

The Perfect Partner






Pool salt - tick, succulent potting mix - tick :), replacement floodlight bulbs -tick. Now for the fun bit, a quick look at the plants! I found the perfect partner for my Black Prince, then I checked the name of this pretty succulent - "Violet Queen", a match made in succulent heaven!




I came home very pleased with this wonderful find, a partner for Black Prince. My husband was a little bemused at my delight in the small things such as my plants - that's ok, he's not a gardener. Also purchased was a little pot of Gold Mound Sedum which will bring some variety to the mix of my succulent collection

Now to work out pots and the right location. Black Prince has doubled in size in the three and a half months I've had him which has been quite a surprise. 





0 Response to "The Perfect Partner"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef